I used the shoot for Zoie's 4th birthday pictures. Below are a few of them. They turned out great!

My baby girl looked so grown up! My favorite is the top one on the bridge. Love it!I also won ANOTHER photo shoot from a friend from high school. She moved to Alabama after high school, so we keep up with each other via Myspace, and now Facebook. She had a contest for a free photo shoot, and I entered. Random.org picked me again!! I was super excited. She was going to be in town for our 10 year high school reunion this past weekend (I didn't go, unfortunately.) Since she was in town, we met up on Sunday night.
It was raining Sunday night, so we met up and searched for the perfect spots to take the pics. It sprinkled off and on, and I knew my hair would be a fright. My hair+humidity=Disaster. However, it didn't turn out to be that bad. We were able to snap a few shots in a doorway, on a bridge and by the riverwalk.
She posted a "sneak peek" on her Facebook fan page. LOVE. IT. I can't WAIT to see the rest of them!!!
Thank you Lisa and Dana for taking such wonderful photos!!!! :)
Thanks for looking!
Lindsay


1 comment:
These are fabulous photos..She has grown so much and soooo fast! You are very blessed! Deb P
Post a Comment