Four years ago today, my life was completely changed... for the better. Four years ago I found out what it was like to love someone unconditionally with every breath of my being, even before meeting them. Four years ago I felt emotions I had never felt before, all at the same time. Four years ago I was scared to death of making the wrong choices and it affecting someone else forever. Four years ago, I fell in love with the most beautiful angel God could have given me. Four years ago, I became a mommy to this pretty little girl:

And I thank God every day for allowing me the priviledge of being her mommy. So here's to you, Zoie Sharae, one of the sweetest, funniest, silliest, most loving girls in the whole wide world. I love you more than life itself, and I am so happy that I am your mommy.
"Love you forever, like you for always. As long as I'm living... my baby you'll be."
"I love you right up to the moon... and back."
Happy 4th Birthday Zoie Sharae. I can't wait to see what fun things our future has in store.
Love,
Mommy
1 comment:
Such a cute pic! Happy Birthday Zoie!
Post a Comment