Monday, September 29, 2008

Dental Depot - Monday, Sept. 29, 2008

Aunt Tracie and Mommy took Zoie on her first trip to the dentist on Sept. 29, 2008 at Dental Depot in Yukon. She always loved seeing "Emily and Emily's Castle" (she thought the train out front looked like Emily from Thomas the Tank Engine and the Dental Depot has a steeple, so she always calls it Emily's Castle), so I thought it'd be fun to take her to the dentist there. I checked her in and while we were waiting, she enjoyed putting together train puzzles, playing with the toy trains and watching the trains go around the office on tracks.However, once we got to the dentist chair, Zoie was scared and wouldn't open her mouth. She pressed her lips together tightly and wouldn't let the dentist look inside. I guess she wasn't ready for the dentist yet, and he said as long as she was brushing her teeth good and everything looked fine, she should be good to wait another year. Maybe then she will let them actually check her teeth!



No comments: