Monday, May 17, 2010

I Won!

Wow, I can't believe it. I am still in shock-- I won the Three Cheers for Chairs challenge on the Moxie Fab World blog!! Click here to see the announcement.

I am super excited. I have always been too nervous to enter my work. I've entered a few card challenges here and there, but have never won. One of my New Year's Resolutions was to enter a contest and win or be published... and I did!!
I have received some wonderful compliments on my window pane that won. I thank each and every one of you for encouraging me and for all of your kind words. I must admit, I have checked the comments on the post about a dozen times, and each time I see more and more praise for my pane. It has really brightened my whole week. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I truly mean it.
A lot of people have asked how I made the window pane. I was actually asked by Jamie to be a guest blogger at C.R.A.F.T., so in a week or so I will be writing a post on how I created the window pane. I will let you all know when it is posted. :)
Thanks again to everyone who commented and supported my work. Words can't express how much it means to me.
Have a blessed week!
-Lindsay

2 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

congrats on your win and guest blog spot! your window is just adorable:)

Polka Dot Moon said...

Yay! So glad you like your necklace :)

and Congrats on the win! What a fabulous idea!!
Denise