Monday, March 22, 2010

Anyone? Anyone??

I will be hosting my 3rd Annual Scrapbook Layout Contest. It has been a big hit the past 2 years, and I thought it is about time to do it again!
As in previous years, I have been (and still am) behind on my daughter's scrapbook. I like to scrapbook every event that we partake in. Each participant can choose a theme or photos that they would like to scrapbook. OR you can create a layout using your own imagination and theme. It's totally up to you.
Below is the winning entry from last year, by the extremely talented Charlene. She did a great job and this photo really doesn't do the layout justice!

You can sign up here, or email me here. The more participants, the bigger the prize will be! I will also send "thank you" prizes to everyone who participates. It's a win-win deal-- you get some goodies, and you also help me by completing more pages in Zoie's book!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I really appreciate the participation and the help getting caught up (or at least trying to!)
Thank you,
-Lindsay

No comments: