
I received this sweet "Blog Award" from Char! Once we receive the award, we are supposed to pass the award along to 6 other blogs that inspire. I couldn't just pick 6, so I have 7 listed. Thank you for being an "inspiration" to me!
I am passing mine to:
Suzanne - "Card Garden" - http://cardgarden.blogspot.com/
Heidi - "Love Embossing" - http://loveembossing.blogspot.com/
Lisa - "Lisa's Stampin! Weblog" - http://rubberstampinzone.wordpress.com/
Traci - "Stitch, Stamp & Stir" - http://stitchstampandstir.blogspot.com/
Carolyn - "My Blog by Cammie" - http://myblogbycammie.blogspot.com/
Rae - "Simply Rae" - http://www.simplyrae.blogspot.com/
Christine - "Chocolate & Steel" - http://chocolateandsteel.blogspot.com/
Love,
Lindsay

3 comments:
Thanks Lindsay! Love your new blog header!
thanks:) You are so sweet and inspiring too.
Thanks so much Lindsay! You are the sweet one and you've got it going on girl!You are an inspiration in many ways. Oh and my Mom thinks so too... tee-hee She loves your blog.
I'm also with Heidi on your new blog headder I LOVE it! how did you get that one? I need a pretty headder on my blog!
Have a great day and thanks again for the award!!
Love,
Lisa
Post a Comment