I wanted to share our "holiday family photo" with all of you. It took several tries to get photos of us smiling. From Zoie not having a nap and us just getting back from the mall where she did NOT like Santa, it was a huge task just to get Zoie to even sit down. We snapped a few pictures, but she finally got restless so we had to stop. After looking at them on the computer, of course I like me better in some pictures and her smile better in others. So I just decided to put my photo-shopping skills to work and combine the two. :) Now if you don't know what Photoshop is, it is an amazing program that allows you to manipulate photos and I took several classes in college on it. I was able to take out scratches, move people around in photos, etc.But, since Photoshop is extremely expensive, I had to settle for good ole' Microsoft Paint to do the trick. I copied and pasted, and copied and pasted. I copied my face and pasted it onto another photo. I copied Zoie's hair, my shirt, necklace, etc. It took me a lot longer than it would if I had Photoshop, but I think the end results were pretty darn good if I do say so myself. lol You can't even really tell!
So, below is the final product of our slightly-edited Christmas photo. I hope you all have a very, merry CHRISTmas!!
With Love,
Lindsay and Zoie

2 comments:
Two gorgeous young ladies!! The photo turned out great.
Merry Christmas!! "kraftee2"
Great pic Lindsay! You are awesome at Photoshop (or paint!)
Post a Comment